Law of the Jungle in Tonga Episode 1 [Eng Subs] + Beauty Station The Show Episode 1-4 + Media Update
▪ The first episode of Law of the Jungle (정글의 법칙) in Tonga (the show’s total episode #203) aired last Friday on SBS. Missed it? No problem, we have all you need.
You can watch the full episode with English subtitles on KShowOnline.com by following the link here. Thanks to VIU for subbing.
Here is a short roundup of Hye-bin’s parts. During the introduction of the team, Kim Byung-man presents Hye-bin as tough veteran that has no problem keeping up with her male counterparts. Remember, it’s her 4th time filming for the show.
What follows next is a boat ride out on the sea. The team’s destination is a gorgeous shipwreck which they examine further. During their adventure, Hye-bin finds some baby birds that just hatch out of their eggs. The video below shows the crew’s ride to the wreck, their preparations, and a short interview with Hye-bin
When the night breaks in, Hye-bin and the rest of the crew go hunting for some live seafood. Finally, they are enjoying a beautiful sunset over Tonga. 이따 봐!
Bonus: Here is a video of Hye-bin at Incheon Airport leaving for Tonga on January, 31:
▪ In the meanwhile, Hye-bin can also be adored as MC for the second season of the weekly Beauty Station The Show (뷰티스테이션 더쇼) alongside ex-KARA member Nicole. The first four episodes have already been aired. Find all Youtube links below.
Episode 1 – Part 1:
In part 6, Hye-bin tortures co-hosts Nicole and Donghyun with her famous squats workout routine. ㅋ
Episode 2 – Part 1:
Episode 3 – Part 1:
Learn some Yoga with Hye-bin in part 8. Again, poor Donghyun! Cute Nicole also tries her best…
Episode 4 – Part 1:
Episode 4 seems to be available with English subtitles.
▪ Updates for Beauty Station The Show Promos gallery:
▪ Updates for Arena Spring/Summer Collection 2016 gallery:
▪ The following images from the Arena Spring/Summer Collection 2016 photoshoot have not been added to the gallery due to low quality – enjoy them anyway:
▪ Another teaser trailer for Beauty Station The Show – unfortunately, only in low quality:
▪ Follow the Instagram link for a behind-the-scenes video from Beauty Station The Show when the team – including Hye-bin – wishes MC Donghyun a happy birthday.Details
Hye-bin’s agency NamooActors has confirmed that she will star in a new Monday & Tuesday tvN drama called It’s Oh Hae-yeong again aka Misunderstood (Korean title: 또 오해영). Apparently, the first script reading took place on March, 9. The first episode is scheduled for May, right after Pied Piper has finished airing. Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Ye Ji-won, and Kim Ji-seok are also cast.
HanCinema describes the show as…
romance drama about two women, whose lives get mixed up because they have the same name, Oh Hae-yeong, and a man who can see into the future. Jeon Hye-bin’s role is ‘pretty’ Oh Hae-yeong, a pretty and capable team manager of a catering business department with a large corporate. Jeon Hye-bin’s role Oh Hae-yeong is Park Do-gyeong (Eric Moon)’s fiancé, who disappears suddenly on their wedding day. She later is hired as the team manager of the company where the other Oh Hae-yeong (Seo Hyeon-jin) works. And then she causes many unpredictable conflicts between Oh Hae-yeong and Park Do-gyeong.
The HanCinema entry for the drama can be found here.
Today’s bonus picture comes from NamooActors… enjoy:
The 24th installment of the SBS show Law of the Jungle (정글의 법칙) with Jeon Hye-bin will air its first episode on 4th March, 10pm Korean Standard Time. As reported previously, Hye-bin’s travel takes her to Tonga and also features celebrities such as Seo Kang-jun, MADTOWN’s Jota, Go Se-won, Hong Yoon-hwa, AOA’s Seolhyeon, 2PM’s Chansun, and obviously Kim Byung-man.
Law of the Jungle is a reality-docu in which Korean celebrities fight to survive in the wilderness of lesser populated, exotic places. It is currently running in its fourth season. Previously, Jeon Hye-bin could be seen as regular in the second season of the variety show where she proved to be a tough survivalist on Madagascar. She also appeared as guest in the 100th episode on Borneo and the 2012 Seollal Special on Palawan Island.
SBS recently has dropped some low quality teasers (a few showing Jeon Hye-bin after some diving) which you can find below:
Of course we will deliver some updates once the show has aired.Details
Jeon Hye-bin joined a SISLEY Paris product launch event (시슬리 ‘시슬리아 랭테그랄 아티 아쥬’ 론칭) on 25th February at the Horim Arts Center in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. See her in all red in our SISLEY Product Launch Event gallery.
In other news, Jeon Hye-bin has joined the Make-A-Wish campaign initiated by Disney. Under the hashtag #ShareYourEars she shared the following image on Instagram stating ‘I’m sharing my Mickey Mouse Ears to help children with life-threatening medical conditions grant life-changing wishes!‘Details
Enjoy the latest picture and video updates for the Arena Spring/Summer 2016 Collection and SOL:RX photoshoots! I have added 20 new pictures to the Arena Spring/Summer 2016 Collection gallery and another five pictures to the SOL:RX gallery. Click on the images below to open the corresponding gallery and check all adds.
In addition, here are two new videos from the Arena Spring/Summer 2016 Collection photoshoot. The first one can also be downloaded from our video section. I have not yet added the second video to the video section due to low quality/resolution.
F.OUND Magazine (a monthly Korean people & lifestyle publication) posted two pictures of irresistibly erotic Jeon Hye-bin on their website. The actress is featured in a pictorial for issue 03/2016 wearing a see-thru blouse and black bra. Can you resist her mesmerizing come-hither look? Find out by clicking on the images below or directly jumping to our F.OUND 03/2016 gallery here.
The magazine also features a very short article about the actress on their website (in Korean language). Follow the link to open it.
Here’s hoping for more pictures of the shoot to pop up soon!
On another news: I will have more updates on Law of the Jungle, the Arena Spring/Summer 2016 Collection, SOL:RX, Beauty Station The Show, and other online soon. So stay tuned!Details
▪ Before we start with today’s updates: Happy New (Lunar) Year Greetings from Hye-Bin in this Instagram video! 새해 복 많이 받으세요!
▪ New episodes of Beauty Station The Show (뷰티스테이션 더쇼) with start airing this Tuesday, February 16th. Jeon Hye-bin will once again be the main MC of the format. Former co-host Park Na-rae from K-Pop combo SPICA will be replaced by singer Nicole. Dong-hyun will remain as another co-host. See two trailers for the new episodes below. I have also updated the Beauty Station The Show Promo Gallery with 22 images. To access the gallery, click on the Beauty Station The Show poster below.
▪ BB Mask LED Skin Care has upped five videos with Jeon Hye-bin to their Youtube Channel. Check the videos below for a photoshoot behind-the-scenes, a commercial, an interview, a user guide video, and a picture slideshow. You can also find those videos in our video section.
Also one update to the BB Mask LED Skin Care gallery:
▪ Arena and NamooActors have posted some new images from the Arena Spring/Summer 2016 Collection Photoshoot. First three images are good quality. The other ones are low quality previews… therefore I have not added them to the gallery yet.
▪ 4 B-cut images added to SOL:RX Cosmetics China gallery:
▪ 4 B-cut images added to Beauty+ Korea 04/2015 gallery:
▪ 3 images added to Singles Korea 07/2015 gallery:
▪ 1 image added to The Celebrity 02/2015 gallery:
▪ 1 image added to Victoria Korea – Sweden Egg Pack Photoshoot gallery:
▪ 12 images added to SURE / Thank You “Pet Lovers” gallery:
More pictures of Jeon Hye-bin for Arena’s Spring/Summer 2016 Sportswear Collection have been revealed recently. I’m pretty sure we can expect more in the coming weeks. I hope Arena will also surprise us with another behind-the-scenes video as they usually do. I simply love Arena :)
Anyway, I have created a gallery for the Arena Spring/Summer 2016 Photoshoot. You can find it here. It currently features these two pictures:
A few more low quality previews have been released on Arena SNS sites. I have not yet added them to the gallery because I’m hoping for HQ’s to pop up soon. You can still check them out here:
As announced earlier, Jeon Hye-bin is the new face of Chinese cosmetics brand SOL:RX. Two images from a recent photoshoot with her have now been revealed… and what else can I say besides that she looks flawlessly perfect as usual. Prepare yourself for a pink surprise and enter our SOL:RX Cosmetics 2016 gallery here.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any information about the brand/company itself. If I have more information or media, I will make sure to share it with you :)
▪ Jeon Hye-bin has left South Korea via Incheon Airport on January 31, 2016. Destination: Tonga, the filming location for Law of the Jungle (정글의 법칙). Originally, Jeon Hye-bin’s episodes were supposed to take place on East Timor. However, due to risks of terror threats on the island, filming was moved to Tonga. An SBS representative stated that “East Timor has been classified as a location at risk for terror threats. We determined that it’s not a good location to explore for our show. We’ll head over to the island of Tonga in Pacific Ocean.” Jeon Hye-bin departed together with Seo Kang-jun, MADTOWN’s Jota, Go Se-won, Hong Yoon-hwa, and Kim Byung-man. Her team is the first to arrive in Tonga, another one with more Korean celebrities will follow later. The episodes will most likely be aired in March.
Enter this gallery for a load of pictures of Jeon Hye-bin departing from Incheon Airport.
Also check out the following two videos hosted on Naver and directly shot during Hye-bin’s arrival at the airport: Video 1 | Video 2
▪ I have also added a gallery for Hye-bin’s appearance at the KIA K7 Digital Showcase Live Talk on January, 26. For more information on this event, please check the previous news post. To watch the gallery, click on the image below. Credits and thanks to the photographers (links to their sites can be found on the corresponding images).